Conference Registration will open on Wednesday, May 11 at 12 pm EST.
Register your organization’s attendees all at once and enjoy a quantity discount!
Register three or more people from the same organization as a group at once and receive a $50 discount on the third, fourth and so on registration. The discount only applies to full conference registrations and you need to register your group all at once.
Full Conference Registration
- Your Full Conference badge will give you admission to all scheduled sessions, networking functions, activities and the Tourism Marketplace.
- Day badge for Thursday, September 1, 2022. Includes all scheduled day functions, general and breakout sessions, access to the Tourism Marketplace and the networking evening event.
- Day badge for Friday, September 2, 2022. Includes breakfast, access to the Tourism Marketplace, all breakout sessions and the closing general session.
Wednesday Evening Event
- Day badge for Wednesday, August 31, 2022 with access to all events, including the Chairman’s Reception and the Chairman’s Dinner, featuring the Hall of Fame Ceremony and the Flagler Awards.
Thursday Evening Event
- Admission to the Thursday’s evening event, including dynamic entertainment and delicious food and beverages.
Wednesday + Thursday Evening Event Combo
- Admission to the Wednesday and Thursday evening events.
- Wednesday events include the Chairman’s Reception and the Chairman’s Dinner, featuring the Hall of Fame Ceremony and the Flagler Awards.
- Thursday’s evening event will include dynamic entertainment and delicious food and beverages.
- Personal Guest Registration. Includes access to all food functions and networking evening events.
- Does not include entrance to the sessions or the Tourism Marketplace, except for the Wednesday evening Chairman’s Reception.
Looking to exhibit in the Tourism Marketplace during the Florida Governor’s Conference on Tourism? Please click here for more information and to register.