- Please wear your badge at all times during the conference. A $50 replacement fee may apply.
Early bird rates expire at 11:59 pm EST on August 1, 2018. Normal conference rates will automatically go into effect at that time.
- There will be no refunds after 11:59 pm EST on August 15, 2018. Requests for refunds should be made online or in writing and must be received in the VISIT FLORIDA office by this time. Due to actual hard costs incurred by VISIT FLORIDA when you registered, you will be refunded 90% of your registration fee.
- Registration transfers can be made for free at any time by emailing the name, company and email address of the registrations you are transferring to Partner@VISITFLORIDA.org.
- Refunds will not be given for no-shows.
- If you are not registered online by 11:59 pm EST on August 29, 2018 you must register on-site. One-site conference rates will automatically go into effect at that time.
- To be eligible for the Partner rate, your organization needs to be a current VISIT FLORIDA Partner at the time of the conference. If you are unsure of your Partnership Status, please call the Partnership Hotline at 877‐435‐2872 or e‐mail Partner@VISITFLORIDA.org. IMPORTANT: Non‐partners are not considered registered if the Partner rate was selected.
- Additional representatives need to register at the normal conference rate. The discounted rate for a second registration is not included if you receive your booth as part of a sponsorship package.
- Payment for booths at the Florida Governor’s Conference on Tourism must be made in full before booth assignment can be made. Booths cannot be reserved without full payment.
- Exhibitors are not permitted to assign, sublet or share with others any part of the exhibit space allotted to them without written approval from VISIT FLORIDA.
- Promotional materials may not be distributed outside the exhibitor’s booth.
- No construction will be allowed at the sides or above the booth that may obstruct the view of any adjacent booths.
- Electricity, labor, floral, additional furniture and any other specialized services may be ordered through the exhibit service company. This information will be sent at a later date via an Exhibitors Kit.
- The exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of exhibitor’s activities on the hotel premises and will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless VISIT FLORIDA, the hotel, the hotel’s owner, and the hotel’s management company, as well as their respective agents, servants, and employees from any and all such losses, damages and claims.
Photography and Videography Release
- As a participant at Florida Governor’s Conference on Tourism, attendees acknowledge that the possibility may arise wherein the participant may appear in photographs or videos taken by a designated staff or professional photographer or videographer. By submitting your online registration application, participants agree to allow VISIT FLORIDA to use their image in future pre- and/or post-conference coverage in Florida Governor’s Conference on Tourism and VISIT FLORIDA publications or on the Florida Governor’s Conference on Tourism and/or VISIT FLORIDA website.